Intake bridge lower part for TTRS & RS3
Intake manifold for TTRS & RS3 with MPi nozzle holder
Intake funnel milled from solid for all RS3 and TTRS. It can be assembled with our milled plenum, or with the standard plenum if you wish. The swirl flaps are no longer used in our funnel, so the engine software has to be reprogrammed!
The funnel for DAZA and DNWA always comes with the mount for the standard MPI nozzles, the standard rail can continue to be used, or you can order our large rail at the same time. This inclusion is optional for the CEPA and CZGB. So you can simply install the funnels without swirl flaps, or you have the mount for MPi nozzles with you to retrofit intake manifold injection. You can use the rail from the DAZA, or our milled one.
- 100% Made in Germany from high-strength aluminium
- Can be combined with our plenum or with the standard upper part
- MPI nozzle holder optional (For DAZA & DNWA standard)
- Perfect fit like series
- For series rail, or our larger counterpart
- Swirl flaps omitted
- All attachment points and recordings as series
- Available in raw aluminum, or black anodized
The CEPA and CZGB must use the DAZA dipstick tube.