KMS offers everything you need to install your new KMS control unit. This includes in particular prepared wiring harnesses for most engine concepts, sensors, adapters, plans and custom-made products. If you can't find what you're looking for, or need help choosing the right setup for your project, simply contact us and we'll be happy to help.
Broadband lambda controller of the latest generation
- Compact, light and robust design (84x35x24mm)
- Water repellent
- LED for easy error monitoring
- High sampling rate (2000Hz)
- Regulated lambda probe heating for increased service life
- Lambda values dependent on probe temperature for greater accuracy
- 0.65 ? 1.5 Lambda range (9.5 ? 22.1 AFR range on petrol)
- Analogue and CAN output
- Uses BOSCH LSU 4.9 broadband lambda sensor
- Usable with all types of fuel (petrol, diesel, E85, methanol, etc.)
The scope of delivery includes the wiring harness, mating connector, solder connector, Bosch LSU 4.9 broadband lambda sensor and instructions.